Since 1989, Sunrise Peak Houseboats has designed over 100 houseboats for the Lake Powell shared ownership experience.
Our goal is to improve the design year over year based on feedback received from our numerous owners.
For 2006, our design includes the following features creating the ultimate houseboat shared ownership experience on Lake Powell.
Feature: Side hallway floor plan
Benefit: Eliminates traffic through the bedrooms creating 4 private state rooms
Feature: Two side by side 22 cubic feet
/ freezers in the main salon
Benefit: Plenty of room to store all the food and beverages needed for a week long trip
Feature: Stationary table and bar with seating for 10 in the main salon
Benefit: Plenty of seating for large groups
Feature: Personal water craft ramps on the back deck
Benefit: Easier and safer to load today’s larger PWCs
Feature: Carbon monoxide venting stack
Benefit: Makes swimming behind the boat safer while the generator is running.
Feature: 75’ of useable top deck
Benefit: The ultimate party deck
Additional 2006 Sunrise Peak Houseboat features:
• 3000 Watt Inverter
• 5.0 Mercruiser Engines (260HP) with Bravo II outdrives
• 15 KW Westerbeke generator
• Upgraded sound system throughout the boat including surround sound in the main salon and XM Radio.
• 192 gallon toy tank with pump
• Extra fuel capacity, fresh water capacity, and holding tank capacity